Love the new look. Very easy to read. Nice and bright and colorful. You do a great job with your blog. I love having you as a daughter-in-law. That is too long to tpye; you are just my daughter. By the way, got you a surprise going away gift. You will have to come by and see it. I am tempted to keep it for myself!!!
About me hmm... Well I am a wife to Bryant, a design student going to BYU. Living the poor student life, but loving it. I am a mother to the most beautiful curly haired daughter, Brooklyn! I am lucky enough to stay home with her everyday. I couldn't be happier!
Super cute pictures Kate.
ReplyDeleteI love blog reading....keep the posts coming!
ReplyDeletekate, you gotta make the green darker! i'm having a hard time reading it!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look. Very easy to read. Nice and bright and colorful. You do a great job with your blog. I love having you as a daughter-in-law. That is too long to tpye; you are just my daughter. By the way, got you a surprise going away gift. You will have to come by and see it. I am tempted to keep it for myself!!!
ReplyDelete