I couldn't blog while we were in Maryland since we didn't have internet so I have so much to catch up on. Our fun pictures from our summer adventures are on Bryant's laptop in Boston with him. He's gonna have to send a disc home for me to be able to blog those, so I'm just going to start from when Brooklyn and I got back to Utah. This post will just be some randomness
Brooklyn and I were really excited that Stacey was still in Utah so we could meet my brother Brian and his wife Stacey's baby boy! First boy on my side. A couple days after getting home Stacey was actually moving out east to be with Brian. So we had to say hi and bye. But I was ok with that, I was extremely happy it finally worked out for them to be together.
This was our first time meeting our nephew/cousin.
Baby Kai as Brooklyn calls him. So cute and little!
Last time hanging out with Stacey and Kai.
Kai was crying and Brooklyn was patting his back to try and help him.
Brooklyn, Stacey and I
We were having a playdate with my friend Rachael and her little girl Emmalyn. They were going to swim. Brooklyn was so excited. I didn't get any pictures of them actually swimming, but they did play in my parents waterfall and we got some cute pictures there.
Filling the pool. (notice her tongue, just like her momma!)
A couple weeks after being in Baltimore we found out we were expecting baby #2. He the little "bugger" is at 9 weeks. (we are now 19 weeks). It looks like nothing, but we could see it moving it's little limbs all over. It was very cool. We had expected to just see a peanut. Brooklyn loved being there and seeing Mommy's baby!

YAY! I'm so excited for you! Are you still in Utah, we so have to see each other!!!
ReplyDelete