Brooklyn watched a little of the Grammys with us and a week later we were getting ready for church and heard her singing. We grabbed the camera and let her perform. She was singing Adele's Rolling in the Deep nonstop. She calls it Baby Fire. She doesn't have the words down, but she's got the tune that impressed us. What was really impressive to us was she has only heard that song one time during the Grammys! :) She's promised to take me as her plus one when she's there someday for herself!
There were many videos taken, but I'll spare you and only post these 2.
She was so funny. She announced who she was and what she was going to be singing, and when she was done she would say, "I'd like to thank....." :) What a goof ball.
About me hmm... Well I am a wife to Bryant, a design student going to BYU. Living the poor student life, but loving it. I am a mother to the most beautiful curly haired daughter, Brooklyn! I am lucky enough to stay home with her everyday. I couldn't be happier!
Kyle and I are totally impressed. She's totally got the tune down!
ReplyDeleteSo darn cute! She is good. She has that tune right one. I love you she says, Avery's nervous. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny!! I'm impressed she remembers it so well only hearing it once! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so stinkin cute! Owen kept smiling and saying whose that kid? He kept wanting to watch it. I love it!
ReplyDeleteFuture American Idol STAR!! ;)
ReplyDelete