We recorded this video on Valentines, but she actually started taking a couple steps a week earlier. I walked into the room one day and Avery was standing in the middle of the room and took 3 steps towards me. I texted Bryant. He didn't want me to incourage it so that way he could watch. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with my girls. I don't know how the dad's do it going to work everyday.
*Sorry we didn't realize the camera fell for a little bit. You can still see her feet though :) *Also Dad if you watch this I've turned into you. I pushed Brooklyn away! They have a video of my little sister walking between my parents and he keeps yelling, "Go away Kate." :) Now I get it, ha ha
About me hmm... Well I am a wife to Bryant, a design student going to BYU. Living the poor student life, but loving it. I am a mother to the most beautiful curly haired daughter, Brooklyn! I am lucky enough to stay home with her everyday. I couldn't be happier!
Wow! Yay Avery!
ReplyDeleteYay Avery! Brooklyn reminded me so much of Joey when she wanted Avery to walk to her. Joey does the same thing! Haha
ReplyDelete