We spent the morning getting everything ready and baked. I think it was worth doing and turned out great.
We had little boxes that they could fill with candy.
The kids loved it.
Avery's cake
Instead of a pinata we put candy in these balloons, but then realized we don't want to give them something sharp to pop them so they all jumped, and bounced on them til they popped :)
I realized I forgot to take a picture of the cupcakes besides this one. The ice cream cone one that is decorated is what the kids had.
Birthday girl!
We figured Grandma Shawn was here so we should skype with Grandma Terri so she could watch the birthday cake part. Aunt Ash and Uncle Braden were there too.
She was hesitant so we smashed her hand in it.
She liked it ok, but didn't get into it like we thought she would. This girl loves to eat!
She had fun watching everyone else eat their cupcakes.
Playing with Rebecca.
We put just dance kids 2 on for them to play.
It was a lot of fun, at least to me. I'm glad we did something for her. Thanks for everyone that cam and helped us celebrate!







She is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is super cute! I always go all out for Owens birthdays and I don't know why cause he doesn't care. I think it is a lot of fun though.
ReplyDelete