If you give a Moose a Muffin
by: Laura Numeroff
To go along with the book this week we made blueberry muffins. The girls LOVED helping me make them.
I love how Avery is watching Brooklyn :)
So excited to be helping!
I love my cute little girls!
Putting the papers in the cups could possibly be what they liked the most :)
Excited to try them!
Last week I forgot to mention that my sister, Lindsey, and her daughter are doing this with me :) Brooklyn loves looking at their blog and seeing her cousin Makenzie, and now she gets excited to see her doing what we did that week. I don't know how to add a link yet but you can go to mitchandlindsey.blogspot.com to see her posts.
Next week we are going to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and make egg carton caterpillars so if anyone else would like to join us it would be fun to see everyone else's projects. You can leave a link in the comments or just comment that you did and we'll take a look!!! :) From now on at the bottom I'll post the next weeks book.


Avery's facial expressions are awesome! Can't wait to show Makenzie this tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteJust showed Makenzie and her comment was, "Look at Brooklyn's hair!"
DeleteWe may join you in making caterpillars. Sounds fun! And I can't believe how big Avery is! I love her short hair- so cute!
ReplyDeleteA book a week idea is so cute. I'll have to try it with Eliza when she gets bigger. Kate you are the cutest mom!!! Your little girls ate darling!
ReplyDeleteI just think this idea is so cute! I need to really do it with Owen maybe we will do the very hungry caterpillar book. Owen likes that one.
ReplyDelete