Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EASTER :)


Saturday
Easter was so much fun this year. Not that it's not fun every year, but having Brooklyn around and getting everything that's going on is great! On Saturday we had a big family Easter lunch at my mom's with the Wotring side. My cute grandma Wotring brought a lot of eggs, mini frisbees, and bubbles to hide. Colton was able to come out to visit because he had a 4 day weekend. Brooklyn was very happy to see him. She calls him Colty. He always gives her chocolate right when he sees her so she'll go to him and like him. And now she remembers this so she'll say "Colty chocolate." And it was funny if anyone asked Brooklyn if she wanted candy she'd nod and yell for Colty to come get her :) Any way back to Easter here's some pics from the day.



Uncle Colty and Brookie.



Poppy and Brooklyn



First Easter Egg Hunt







She'd get so excited when she'd see an egg. She called
them basketballs. (don't know why)







Uncle Brian and Aunt Dano helping Brooklyn go
through her Easter basket.



A lot of the eggs had little frogs in them and I think
Brooklyn liked that more than the chocolate.
(We are working on saying frog correctly, it comes out a very bad word!)





Sharing with Great Grandpa and Grandma Christensen



She just found her bubbles.



My family is so good to Brooklyn. I love watching
them with her!
Brian is blowing bubbles.




Sunday
We spent the night at the Bryant's parent's home since it was General Conference. Brooklyn and I were up before everyone else, besides Grandpa Klug. I looked outside and everything was covered in snow. I happened to have her snow clothes in the car so I let her go play in the snow. I have been wanting it to snow because she actually loves the snow now and I wanted her to play in it one time before the winter was up. (that's why I had the clothes in the car, I kept them in there just in case ;) I'm so smart)
After playing in the snow we got ready for the day and headed to my families house for german pancakes and morning session of conference. When morning session ended We did Brooklyn's Egg Hunt from Bry and I. Then we headed back to the Klug's for afternoon session, family dinner and the Klug egg hunt. All the snow melted and it warmed up so Isaac and Brooklyn were able to do the egg hunt outside. It was so fun. Isaac and Brooklyn really got into it. Brooklyn could do it today all by herself.



Getting ready to play in the snow.







What's she doing?



Eating snow :)



This is what we got her.



It was to cold to do the hunt outside.







She is trying to get the orange egg behind her.
She reached between her legs so far she fell down :)
Silly girl!







Her curls :)









First golf clubs. Trying to make Grandpa Klug proud.



Colty helping Brooklyn



This is what Gamma and Poppy gave Brookies
for Easter.



Family photo. I love her face in it.



Saying Bye to Uncle Colton
So sweet!




Egg Hunt at the Klugs


Look at her many faces :)












Here's what she got.


Inside the animal eggs were little animals.
Brooklyn's showing us her hippo with a
face full of candy!



Stuffing more candy in her mouth :)
She loved Easter.


Cousin Isaac :)


Cousins.
Charlotte, Audrey and Brooklyn



Audrey, Me and Brookie



I loved this weekend. I had so much fun and so did Brooklyn. I have decided that I am going to hold an egg hunt every weekend :) Ok not every weekend but I will do it every now and then!

Thanks everyone for making Easter so special for Brooklyn!!!



1 comment: