Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Brooklyn has a date!

Braden and Ashlee asked us if they could take Brooklyn out on Memorial Day for a little date. Brooklyn was so excited. They came around 12:30 and kept her til 5 or 6. I'm not sure exactly the time. It had to have been 6 or later, because Bryant and I thought they stole our little girl :)


They were running late and Brooklyn was waiting patiently. Then she asked me if she could call Braden. First thing I hear her say to him is, "where are you." :) Like I said she was very excited.

Go have fun!

I sent my camera with them to take pictures of their fun date, but they forgot it in the back seat of their car :) That's ok Ash I forgive you!

They went to Red Robin for lunch, then Wheeler Farm, and then the mall to build a bear. Brooklyn made an orange Kitty named Sally. I'm not sure where the name Sally came from, but she's always asking for an orange kitty. Bry thanks you for buying him some time until we have to get her a real orange kitty!


Meet Sally:


Thanks for being a great Aunt and Uncle to Brookie. She had fun and will miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment