Brooklyn was already in bed when I realized that Colton was going to be gone when she woke up. Colton went down woke her and said goodbye to her. Then he tucked her back in. It was sweet.
Colton went back upstairs to play while Lindsey, my mom and I watched TV downstairs. A little bit later I hear Brooklyn crying. I went in and said, "What's wrong." She said, while crying, "I want Colton!" I took her upstairs. She gave him a big hug and sat on his lap for a sec and then was ready for bed again. She just needed one last hug!


She loves her Uncle Colty
Bye Bye Avery.
Saying Bye to Makenzie Lou
He laid her down too.

I'm so lame and didn't get a picture of Colton and Me together :( But I love this picture of him. He had a little going away get together with his friends and us and they had our family tradition of buffalo wings. He was being stubborn and wouldn't smile. I don't remember exactly what I said to him but it made him smile huge. :)
Bye Colt Love you, see you at Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment