Monday, July 11, 2011

First Haircut!

May 19th Bryant and I took Brooklyn to Cookie Cutters at the District to get her first haircut. I guess technically it's her second. When she was 6 months old we shaved her head. The top was a couple inches longer than the rest so we made it all the same length. It had been 2 years since then. At first Brooklyn was a little nervous but they gave her a sucker and turned Pochahontas on, and then she was great. I thought she was going to freak out, she has been telling us we can't cut her hair because of the movie Tangled! I wanted to cut it to her shoulders, but we just had them trim the ends and layer it. It turned out great. They pulled it up after so you don't get to see how curly the hair cut made it, but still cute.


That brush she is using is called the Knot Genie. AWESOME! We ended up buying one from them. Brooklyn's hair is super curly and hard to brush. We used a ton of detangler, but with this brush you don't need to! I highly recommend it.






They made her a little princess! She loved the hairdo.


They give them a balloon with a cookie cutter attached.

2 comments: